Not much to talk about...this is a pretty slow week. Only watching the kids on Wednesday. I am going to go to the CERN microcosm, a museum at CERN.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Ranting
I am so tired of spiders! I'm not afraid of them, I am just sick of them. They are in every corner, and they are HUGE! I guess this is a product of not having screens on the windows here. It makes me feel like the house is dirty. No matter what I do, I cannot keep this place looking very clean. The walls are dingy, the floors show every bit of dirt or speck of anything (I never want hard wood floors again), and I think we might have some problems with moisture in the walls. If this really is a 200 year old building, I don't think it was built with the most up to date moisture barrier. But back to the spiders. They really make me mad. It doesn't matter how many times we kill them, they keep coming back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It must be spider season because they are all over the place here too! I hate them..and their webs! Have fun at the museum...you have an e-mail coming your way soon :)
ReplyDeletejust think of all the OTHER insects those spiders you squish just ate...
ReplyDeleteAt least you dont have to worry about the spiders being badly venimous ;)
ReplyDelete